Local rules of Koski-Golf
1. Any buildings and the remnants of dugouts on the right-hand side of 16th fairway are integral parts of the course.
2. The sawdust area on the 11th fairway is an integral part of the course
3. Any driveways, pathways, irrigation valve covers, wells, electrical enclosures, supported trees with their supportive structures and restrictive chains are immovable instructions.
4. The 15th fairway, lined with white markers, is out bounds when playing the 13th hole. The markers define the boundary edge on the 13th fairway. The sides of the markers facing the 15th fairway are black. The markers are immovable obstructions when playing other holes.
5. When playing the 8th and 9th hole any areas lined with white markers are out of bounds. The markers define the boundary edge when playing the 8th and 9th hole. The markers are immovable obstructions when playing other holes.
6. All distance markers are immovable obstructions. Removing the markers is forbidden.
7. A relief may the granted in the case of an immovable obstruction in accordance with the rule 16.1. Players may also apply the following relief options, when the immovable obstructions are located close the green and on the player’s line of play:
When the ball is in the general area, the players may take relief in accordance with the rule 16.1b when the immovable obstruction is located on the line of play and no further than two club-lengths from the green and no further than two club-lengths from the ball.
Exception– A relief may not be taken if the line of play is considered unreasonable. A relief may not be taken on the grounds of the local rule if the player intentionally chooses a line of play that is evidently unreasonable.
8. The ball is out of bounds if it lands on the road between fairways 2, 3 and 4. or to the other side of the road. The ball is out of bounds even if it lands, in the abovementioned case, to another area of the course where playing is normally allowed.
Penalty for violating the local rule:
General penalty (loss of hole in match play, two-stroke penalty in stroke play)
All distances have been measured to the centre of the green.